Episode 2: Drug Fact Updates, Book Chats, Listener Questions
Hello and welcome to the Miles To Go Drug Education radio show where the Drug Guys tell all to simplify a complex subject. On this show, we report the news about prevention research, parenting, pop culture, and education all to raise healthy, happy well-rounded kids.
- Gummy bears in vodka/alcohol
- Athletes challenge: Surfing association joins
- Opposite problem with New Zealand grandparents
Book chats: How to use twitter & where to find it on our website
Listener question: I’m a recovering addict, when do I tell my children about their family history?
- Don’t over-answer
- Early, but keep the conversation going
- Be age appropriate
- Don’t lie
- Look for opportunities
- Be honest
- Look for opportunities to continue the conversation without lecturing
- Educate yourself a bit everyday – use our twitter