Our favorite all time books for parents & schools:
We have created a way for you to order many of our favorite books
through ">Amazon.com by clicking on the link or any of the titles below
and it will allow you to shop on their secure website. We've included
many extra titles not listed below, audio books and fun new high tech
ways to read. Happy browsing.
- “Driven to Distraction” by Edward Hallowell, M.D. For ADD & ADHD
- “Family First” by Dr. Phil McGraw, Ph.D.
- “7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens” by Sean Covey (Stephen Covey’s son)
- “Teens Can Make It Happen” by Stedman Graham
- “Emotional Intelligence” by William Goleman
- “Social Intelligence” by Daniel Goleman
- “Multiple Intelligences” by Howard Gardner
- “Emotionally Intelligent Parenting: How to Raise a Self-Disciplined, Responsible, Socially Skilled Child”
by Maurice. Elias, Ph.D, Steven Tobias, Psy.D. Brian Friedlander, Ph.D.
- “How To Talk So Kids Will Listen And Listen So Kids Will Talk” by Elaine Mazlish
- “Raising Cain: Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys” by Dan Kindlon, Ph.D & Michael Thompson, Ph.D
- “Real Boys: Saving Our Sons From The Myths Of Boyhood” by William Pollack, Ph.D
- “See Jane Win” by Dr. Silvia Rimm
- “See Jane Win for Girls” by Dr. Silvia Rimm
- "Quests & Quandaries: A Human Development Workbook" by Carol W. Hotchkiss - Our good friend, who
literally wrote the book on Human Development for schools!!!